The 1:18 scale REFLEX is a ready-to-run electric 4WD buggy. Features include a new paint scheme (available in either black or white), white spoked wheels, XP radio, fluid-filled shocks, and an inline mounted "Super 370" high-performance motor. A 6-cell battery and wall charger are also included. Just charge your battery, add 4 AA's, and you are racing!
With the first pull of the trigger, I was very happy with the speed and power of both models. It doesn't take a lot of motor to move a mini, and the Reflex and Rival are quick off the line with good top speed for their size (about 20mph). Small-scale cars usually get thrown around on rough terrain that larger-scale cars handle with ease, but Team Associated did a good job with the suspension design on the Rival and Reflex. -- Radio Control Car Action, March 2017
- The REFLEX 1:18 transfers all the power to the ground with its efficient, shaft-driven, 4WD powertrain featuring adjustable ball differentials front and rear.
- The REFLEX 1:18 suspension absorbs all of the bumps and jumps in the dirt with fluid-filled shocks for smooth and consistent dampening.
- The four lower suspension arms are symmetrical and work with the molded upper suspension links to ensure that the Reflex 1:18's suspension geometry is optimized from the start.
- Team Associated's XP radio and Reedy Powered series electronics installed in the REFLEX 1:18 are compact and easy to use while providing high performance. A 10-hour wall charger is included.
- White or Black REFLEX buggy body designs to choose from, with sleek graphics applied.